Foreign Language

June 7, 2021

To Ms. Cohen,  

Ms. Cohen has done so much for me, especially mentally she has pushed me to do my best even when I didn’t want to and I really appreciate her for that. She has done many things another teacher wouldn’t and she’s very understanding and caring. She really changed my mindset and helped me do better so I can graduate. Big thanks to her! xoxo 

Gabriela Arriaza, 11th grade

To Ms. Cohen,  

I know I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again, I am so appreciative for all the hard work you do, and I know I speak for the whole class as well. I know it’s been super hard with COVID but you’ve done such an amazing job, the amount of patience you have is incredible. I admire how hard you work and I hope some day I’ll be as hardworking as you. 

Emely Bernal, 10th grade 

To Ms. Cohen,  

Heyyyy miss, you already know that I had to write you a little something because you’ve helped me blossom into the person that I am today and thank you so much for helping me out of that dark time I went through last year. I deeply appreciate you so much and I miss you!! 

Star Grant, 11th grade

To Madame Edward,  

Madame you have been a great teacher for the past years, and I can proudly say I was your student. You always gave your best in the classroom and we’ve all appreciated that. 

Monica Medrano, 12th grade

To Mrs. Korovezos, 

Thank you so much, Mrs. Korovezos for being an amazing teacher and a fantastic advisor to work along side! Even in the middle of a pandemic, you were able to have our Italian 4 class feel like a community as you cared for all of us. Thank you for the amazing years of Italian! 

Iris Argomedo, 12th grade 

To Mrs. Labrador 

Thank you for being patient and understanding 🙂  

Yolanda Contreras, 11th grade 

To Mrs. Labrador, 

Mrs. Labrador has been an incredibly amazing teacher since the beginning of the school year. She has been very understanding towards students during this time and supportive through all of their needs. The curriculum is very interesting as she wonderfully prepares us for the AP exam. Mrs. Labrador is a very kind, genuine, and humorous person and I am grateful to have her as a teacher. 

Kelie Rodriguez, 12th grade 

To Mrs. Restrepo,  

Thank you for the laughs and for being so understanding this year with us. You’re the best. 

Ruth Diaz, 11th grade 

To Madame Tutuska,  

Dear Madame Tutuska, thank you for always checking in your students and being very understanding with us during the times. I really appreciate the things you make us learn about in the French culture, it’s very interesting and helps us keep away the negative thoughts of the pandemic. You have always been very caring with your students in multiple ways and you are greatly appreciated! 

Valentina Tomaylla, 11th grade