Satire: Software Students Face Reality

Satire: Software Students Face Reality

Yanasely Jaco, Staff Writer

Beginning on April 2, Brentwood High School will provide graphic design students with a chance to stretch their creativity. The district has purchased new software with “depth defying quality” that will allow students to depart from 2D to 4D, or actual reality!

The revolutionary software utilizes principles not based on normal laws of physics. Galileo’s laws of physics were thought to be immutable and impervious to revision. The new software, however, makes it possible for designers to manipulate shapes and lines in ways that cross the lines towards reality.

“We are confident that our students will be able to use the software to create visually appealing and intricate designs that will meet the demands of the modern world,” said Ms. Cache, the graphic design teacher. “The ability to use this software will give them a competitive edge over other students in the field.”

The software features an array of tools and features such as a powerful asset library, a unique user experience, and an intuitive interface with easy access to advanced tools. The software also utilizes artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide users with faster and more accurate results.

“At Brentwood High School, we are proud to bring the new graphic design software to our students,” said Mr. Atoma, an administrator. “It facilitates hands-on learning about this exciting field and provides an environment for students to grow their skill sets in innovative ways. Never before has a tool allowed students to visualize the worlds of their imagination and bring their ideas to life and challenge existing laws of physics. We can’t wait to see the groundbreaking projects our aspiring designers will come up with!”

The chemistry and physics teachers at Brentwood High School understand the potential that technology can bring to scientific discovery. They recognize that science and technology can work together in powerful ways to create innovative products and expand our knowledge of the universe.

“I’m impressed with the new graphic design software and its potential to give students expanded capabilities when it comes to creating art,” said Mr. Genes, a physics teacher. “I feel the software is a great addition to the classroom and I’m looking forward to seeing how it helps our students advance their skills. Although I have some doubts about the intricacies of the software, I’m sure it will be an invaluable learning resource.”

This new software is changing the way teachers and students define “high-end” design work. With the new graphic design software, students can create work on a computer and have them levitate, float in midair and spin around 360 degrees.

“The software is a great tool, but it has a bit of a mind of its own. We always make sure to wear our safety glasses to protect ourselves — those flying objects can be dangerous!” said Chip Betas, a junior.

We need to acknowledge that the students at Brentwood High School’s creativity in their graphic design classes is the secret of success towards their future careers in designing and advertising. Their creativity shouldn’t be limited by rules imposed by our universe.

“This software is really awesome but I don’t want to be responsible if anything breaks,” said Alexa Adobe, a senior. “I’m just glad we have safety goggles in case anything…you know, explodes.”

Despite the assurances of safety from the administration, there is still the possibility of the unforeseen happening. After all, it only took one spark for the fire that broke out in the graphic design lab to cause havoc in the art wing. It is easy to forget the safety elements involved when engaging with powerful software like this.

*This article is a satire and is not meant to be taken literally.*