Pow Wow News

Ten Best Coffee K-Cups

Jason Monterrosa, Staff Writer

You’re at the coffee section at Brentwood Market or Fine Fare and you become overwhelmed by the selection. “Which cups are worth my time?” you may ask. If you’re looking for some brews that will assist in getting you through the long day full of assignments, these coffee cups will leave your taste buds satisfied.

Item #1 : Revv Coffee No Surrender – This brew is very dark and acidic. It’s essential for those nights where you have to stay up and complete that essay for English class.

Item #2 : Green Mountain Breakfast Blend – The breakfast blend is the perfect cup of joe for those mornings that you want to have eggs and french toast in bed.

Item #3 : Kauai Coconut Caramel Crunch – This blend is just right when you want to get ready for the long school day ahead and for when you want some flavor.

Item #4 : Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style – A more popular blend, this cup is very dark and full of rich citrus notes. The strength of the brew is perfect for those mornings that test your low energy levels.

Item #5 : Chock Full O’ Nuts 100% Colombian- This coffee is perfect for keeping in your travel mug to sip on during the school day.

These next two entries are for my decaf people! Lord knows y’all need some love too.

Item #6 : Dunkin Donuts Dunkin Decaf – This coffee has all the flavor and none of the caffeine. Enjoy what America runs on without having to go out in public.

Item #7 : The Original Donut Shop Coffee Decaf  – While this brew has some very subtle flavors, it still satisfies your senses and gives you

Item #8 : Folgers Classic Roast – Even in a Keurig, Folgers is still one of the best parts of waking up.

Item #9 : Archer Farms Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee – If you’re taking French, this Target exclusive will put you in a little coffee shop in Paris with your French teacher.

Item #10: Tim Horton’s 100% Colombian- This blend definitely has the most subtle flavor on the list, but it still helps you get up in the morning for first period. The acidity is noticeable, but definitely enjoyable.

So when you need that extra boost in the morning to get ready for the long day full of assignments or even if you’re just looking to improve your mood, these cups will get the job done.